Barry M Nail Paint Haul | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Barry M Nail Paint Haul


A quick post today just to show off my latest Barry M purchases, seriously drugstores need to stop with there offers. Did I really need 3 new nail polishes? Of course not. Oh well, I have brought them now, and I am just too much like a magpie and can not resist anything with sparkle so unsurprisingly these 3 little gems caught my eye.

Barry M Marshmallow Confetti Nail Paint.

First off is the gorgeous and completely girly Marshmallow Confetti Nail Paint. This is a clear varnish with baby pink sprinkles, this looks really lovely on its own and defiantly reminds me of marshmallows. This looks gorgeous with two coats but it also makes a fantastic top coat too. See so this one is practically two polishes in one...I'll try explaining that one to my bank don't you think?

Barry M Nail Textured Effect in Duchess


Second is the just as girly Nail Textured Effect in Duchess from the Royal Textured Collection. Maybe the Duchess of Cambridge wears this? Doubt it but I still love it as this a solid pink/silver glitter polish. Its a real girly sugar coated colour, with just the right amount of sparkle without being too 'bling'. I love how the light catches on this too, a real stand out!

Barry M Nail Textured Effect in Purple Countess


Lastly I opted for another Nail Textured Effect in Purple Countess, this is very much a evening colour and I just love it. Its a deep purple with gold and silver little flecks. All these polishes are actually pretty good after just the one coat but after two they are so gorgeous. All for £3.99 each or I think Boots is currently still selling these on promotion. Careful though, you will leave with twice the amount you intended to buy. 


Will you be picking up the new Barry M colours?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: