Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick...The Infamous Shade 107 | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick...The Infamous Shade 107


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick...The Infamous Shade 107

The Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick...The Infamous Shade 107 Review

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick...The Infamous Shade 107 Swatch

Hey lovelies. Like this even needs much of introduction, the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick have been huge in the blogging world for a while now, and shade 107 seems to be the shade that everyone has. So of course I wanted it. Its one of those items I just don't care if anyone has it, I need to have it too. 

As I always go on about, I normally go for nude lips or something very natural looking, but after my MUA Lip Crayon I have been a bit obsessed with finding a berry or wine colour lipstick. This one is also a matte finish, one of my favourite make up finishes, eyes, cheeks and lips are best in matte, well in my opinion anyway. Even so, with my daily lipstick being MAC Myth, I can safely say this lipstick is the complete opposite to my normal choices.

But oh my do I love it. The deep red wine colour is actually flattering against ivory skin and very deep and vibrant in colour, ideal for the darker lip trend this autumn. Plus I love the packaging, shallow yes, but the simple red casing with the classic 'Kate' Signature is so sleek looking and I think they look more expensive than they actually are. I haven't as yet experienced any issues with the matte finish, the colour applies so easily and does still feel fairly creamy in texture, not expected from a matte item. But being true too matte does mean its lasts a good 5/6 hours. Even with a few coffee stops. 

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick is just my ultimate favourite lipstick at the moment, all for £5.49, and finally something has come close to MAC in the lipstick stakes. 

Have you tried the infamous 107 shade? 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: