Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation in Natural | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation in Natural

Max Factor Whipped Creme in Natural

Max Factor Whipped Creme Glass Pot

Max Factor Whipped Creme in Natural Pot

Max Factor Whipped Creme in Natural Swatch

Max Factor always seem to get it right and their foundation and mascara are actually some of my favourites, and easily compete with higher end brands. I recently got the Max Factor Whipped Creme, and I was very keen to see how it compares to other mousse based foundations, the main one being of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. This foundation comes in a lovely glass jar and feels and already looks quite sophisticated as you would expect with Max Factor.

The foundation it self is a smooth mousse like consistency and feels like whipped air on your skin as you wear it. I have read some reviews saying it is more of a medium coverage, well I have to disagree and say I find it a full coverage. Plus its more covering than the other mousse texture foundation on the high street, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. You can see why you would pay the extra for the Max Factor foundation.

Even though I have very dry skin with the occasional eczema this doesn't cling on to my skin at all like you expect. This is easily one of the best high street foundations, and if your after a foundation under £10, this would be the one.


Max Factor Whipped Creme - £9.99


Have you tried Max Factor Whipped Creme? What do you think to it?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: