The Ted Baker Golden Girl Duo | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Ted Baker Golden Girl Duo


NOTD: Ted Baker Golden Girl Duo
NOTD: Ted Baker Golden Girl Duo
NOTD: Ted Baker Golden Girl Duo
NOTD: Ted Baker Golden Girl Duo
I have gone for a more glamorous look with a brand I have never tried, Ted Baker's Nail Polish Duo. Oh yes I have worn their clothes many times, and I am a big fan, but I have never really thought much about their polishes when they released them this Christmas. I guess I was a tad judgemental and presumed they would be a bit rubbish. Bad I know.

They do three sets, Cherry Bomb, Blue Moon and my choice of the glamorous Golden Girl, and being duos I have found gives you a choice of looks, as you can wear each polish alone or together. Golden Girl contains two gold colours, Golden Girl, a shimmery liquid sand-like gold colour, and Totally Twinkie, a gold glitter top coat. What really surprised me next was the formula, they are much thicker than I expected and they feel high quality - not cheap like you might expect from a Christmas gift set. Two coats of Golden Girl is plenty, and topped with Totally Twinkle (on my ring finger, I think!) it creates such a gorgeous look. The drying time is pretty standard for polishes, couple of minutes and I'm off, plus they have lasted well too.

I really love these polishes, and I am very glad my view was changed! Being gold and not too in your face, I will be wearing this into the New Year too, so even more justifying the purchase! All three sets are actually all gorgeous, and may even make a good last minute present as they do come in such adorable packaging.

Ted Baker Golden Girl Duo £8.50 from Boots

Have you tried any of the Ted Baker Nail Polish Duos?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: