Makeup Wishlist - Bloggers Recommendations | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Makeup Wishlist - Bloggers Recommendations





I think we all agree one of the best parts of having a beauty blog is reading and interacting with other bloggers. And while I wouldn't change that for the world, since I have started blogging my wishlists have gone sky high. If I'm not finding new makeup items,  I am changing my mind over the items I swore I didn't want. So I have compiled my wishlist for this month after I did some serious blog stalking....

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in No.6 Pink in Devotion | No explanation needed for YSL really. And thanks to Hannah at HB Beauty I am dying to try this in Pink in Devotion. 

The Comforter Bubble Bar from Lush | Like the lovely Chloe from Clo's Beauty Spot, I'm not much of a bath girl, showers win everytime. But this Bubble Bar is pink. So yes, I need it.

Revlon Colour Stay Eyeshadows | I know these have been around for a while, but not being huge on Revlon I have sidelined them, but after seeing Jordan from Jordan's Beautiful Life review this in the Daily Mirror this week I so want to add them to my collection. 

MAC Heroine Lipstick | What is a wishlist without a MAC lipstick? Nothing in my opinion. And I have fallen in love with Heroine after seeing it on Beth from Beth Worrall this week. I know this will never suit me, but that won't stop me heading to MAC to try.

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid | Wow, I do think this wishlist is going to hurt my purse, but after seeing this on Joanna from Joanna Loves blog, I feel this could quite easily replace my Bourjois copy.



What is on your makeup wishlist this month?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: