New Beauty Products and Spring Wish List | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

New Beauty Products and Spring Wish List

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo, No7 Instant Radiance, Lancôme Miracle Air de Teint, Urban Decay Naked Flushed, Bobbi Brown’s Art Stick, New Beauty Products and Spring Wish List 2014, New beauty products, new beauty products 2014,




So, even though I prefer winter (jumpers, jean & red lips) one good thing about Spring is all the new beauty products that are released. And this year is no expectation, and I think blogging has opened up my eyes to new makeup items I would of never normally looked at. Here is my run down of the latest beauty products I need to try.

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo | I've seen this on the shelves in Boots for a few weeks now but haven't succumb. The claim? To expand your hair fibers for thicker, bigger, sexier hair. How can you not want this in your bathroom?

No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter | I know. I know what I always say about No7 makeup, and it is never anything good. But I just can't resist the sound of their new Instant Radiance Highlighter, this is meant to create an instant radiant glow with a subtle shimmering finish. Hopefully this will be the No7 product to prove me wrong.

Lancôme Miracle Air de Teint | Apart from their mascara, I've not tried too much from Lancôme. Oh and of course their Juicy Tubes when I was about 13! But the Miracle Air de Teint provides a nude, radiant complexion with a weightless, invisible formula. Everyone needs a lighter summer foundation right?

Urban Decay Naked Flushed | You must be living under a pretty big rock if you've not heard of the Naked Eyeshadow palettes. So their new face palette is very much welcome. Naked Flushed contains a bronzer, highlighter, and blush all in one place. Lets hope it can live up to its palette reputation.

Bobbi Brown’s Art Stick | Again, another brand I've not tried too much from. To be honest, I find Bobbi Brown a bit mediocre, and much prefer their sister brand MAC. And I'm sure I'm not alone there. But this stick is a two-in-one lipstick and lip liner, plus with matte finish. I just so easily swayed when products claim to do more than one thing....


Have you tried any of the items from my New Beauty Products and Spring Wish List?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: