Weekly Wax: Yankee Candle Black Coconut | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Weekly Wax: Yankee Candle Black Coconut


 Yankee Candle Black Coconut Review
 Yankee Candle Black Coconut
Now, this was one Yankee Candle I wasn't actually drawn to, as I was being shallow and just didn't like the colour. But, then I smelt it. So, this week to add my collection I have the Yankee Candle in Black Coconut.

I have always loved Coconut as a scent, coming a close second behind my beloved Vanilla, so I was surprised I let the colour distract me so much, and I just thought it would smell like it looks. Yes I know I am strange. But when I got this home and lighted up I don't think I have ever fallen in love so quickly. Straight away you get a hit of coconut, but not your usual sweet coconut smell, this is more a deeper and purer smelling coconut. Just like you have stuck your nose into a coconut. If you have ever done that of course. 

Black Coconut does also have hints of cedarwood so that may explain the deep yet light scent of this Yankee Candle. I do think this has the potential to become my favourite Yankee Candle...


Yankee Candle Black Coconut £1.80

Have you tried the Yankee Candle in Black Coconut? 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: