Bicester Village Designer Outlet Haul...Clinique & MAC included... | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Bicester Village Designer Outlet Haul...Clinique & MAC included...


Bicester Village Haul

 Bicester Village Designer Outlet Haul

 Bicester Village Designer Outlet The Cosmetics Company

Bicester Village Designer Outlet The Cosmetics Company  MAC


So forget the nice weather and being close to London as being a perk of living in the South of England. For me a massive perk of where I live is being close(ish) to Bicester Village Designer Outlet. And I payed a visit at the weekend, and did some serious credit card damage, before you say it, no this is not all my shopping. I wouldn't be able to afford the petrol home if that was the case. This is what my mum and me picked up.

Before I go onto the makeup purchases, I also got some Jack Wills PJS & a tee, a Loccitane Candle (for a present) and *gulp* a Micheal Kors handbag. In my defence, I brought myself a Mulberry bag for my 21st and haven't brought a new bag since, yes really, so I think I deserve a new one. I also managed to influence my mum to get one.

But naturally one of my favourite shops is The Cosmetic Company, with yes, discounted makeup. Eek, hello MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Bumble & Bumble, Estee Lauder & Smashbox, so practically a Estee Lauder brand shop. I picked up a few skincare bits from Clinique, and two new mineralise eyshadows from MAC - down to £10 from £17. And all being well, these will get there own little review. But these have relighted my love for MAC eyeshadows, and it is a good job I like them as its baked beans for dinner this week. Bicester officially broke me. 



Have you ever been to Bicester Village or  The Cosmetic Company?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: