Posts I have been loving this week | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Posts I have been loving this week


Beauty Blogging Set Up
Image Source: Pinterest



I feel this week my wish list for makeup has just gone through the roof, and almost to the point where I don't think I should be reading blogs anymore...nahh, that won't happen. So as a sort of therapy I've picked out 5 blog posts this week that I have been loving, and hopefully this is stop me spending for one more week... 

Sian Marie's Beauty Blog - Tarte Wish List | Well, there is no better place to start then a wish list, and Sian's blog is fast becoming one of my favourites, plus she is a complete sweetheart, and this wish list has just made me even more annoying of our lack of Tarte Makeup in good old England.

Miss Makeup Magpie - Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 Palette | Gemma practically only has to swatch an new gem of an item and I want it. Makeup Magpie could not be more of a fitting name for her lovely blog, and now the palette, and the entire Makeup Revolution range is on my 'to try' list.  

Mademoiselle Lala - MAC True Love's Kiss lipstick from the Maleficient collection | I don't normally get too involved with MACs limited edition collections, as well they just annoy me being limited edition. What am I meant to do once its gone? Exactly. But I just adore Joanna's blog,a and her post on the True Love's Kiss lipstick has found me my next red lipstick, regardless if it is not going to be around forever.

Katie's World Of Beauty - Lush 'Cosmetic Warrior' Face Mask | A combination of Katie's honesty in this post and the fact I am obsessed with Lush has made me want to try this. A face mask you put in the fridge? Sounds so Sex and The City. And even though the scent is meant to be appealing, my curiosity has got the better of me and I am so keen to try this.


What posts have you been loving this week?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: