Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara


Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara Review

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

Bourjois are one of those brands who their entire mascara range has passed me by. There is nothing wrong with them, but they cost near to the £10/£11 mark, which in my eyes is expensive for a high street mascara. But, that has all changed now as with the release of the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara a few months ago, Boots had this on sale. And I caved. Excited to try a new high street mascara brand, and a mascara that claims to offer volume in well, 1 second, how could I not be intrigued?

There's the regular version, which is the one with the orange band, and the waterproof version has a blue band, just in case you end up standing in Boots trying to figure out what's what! I do really like the mirrored packaging and it means I can find it easily when it's plonked in my makeup bag along with everything else, and it reminds me of cheaper version of my beloved Benefit They're Real mascara. 

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara Wand


Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara ReviewYou'll have to excuse me here but there is really no other way to describe this. My wand has balls. I know. The technical term is 'wraparound spheres', but they're balls. Look at them. These 'wraparound spheres' are alternated between the evenly sized bristles and promises to cover each lash.

So does this work? Ohh yes. Straight away I found the formula perfect, not too wet, nor too dry and this wand covers each of my lashes giving me volume AND length. The wand is slightly large, so do bare that in mind if you prefer a smaller one, but even though I am messiest mascara applier ever, I've had no smudgy eyes when I've been putting it on. And, I  do think it works particularly well on the bottom lashes, and dare I say it...I think this could be a very good Benefit They're Real dupe.

One tiny downside, I think if someone were to buy this hoping for volumised lashes in one second flat, you may not get what you expected, as who can apply mascara that quickly? That aside, go and get this mascara ASAP before the price goes back up.

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara £6.99

Will you be buying the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: