George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter


George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter  Review

George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter
I have been on a hunt for the perfect highlighter, that won't cost the earth. Well, I've found it. Thank you Asda. Who would of thought that George at Asda makeup range would deliver so well? Admittedly I do think George got the inspiration for this highlighter from Benefit High Beam, don't you think? But a good £10 cheaper at £3. I was instantly sold the minute I swatched this, and yes I did sit on Asda's floor trying on makeup...classy. This highlighter has so many similarities to Benefit, once you open this it has the same brush and pearly formula.

George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter Swatch
George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter Swatched

Once applied properly on my face, like in the second picture of my hand, it has a beautiful sheen,  and is incredibly pigmented and super reflective. Glow Shine also blends really well and has a gorgeous pearlescent pink hue, very much like what High Beam offers. To praise Glow Shine even more, the formula was satisfyingly thick, without being clumpy. I applaud George for the the mixture of soft, pearlescent sheen and easy-to-blend formula. If you didn't guess, I am in love with this highlighter, and it was so worth sitting on the supermarket floor for.

George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter £3 (normally £3.50, I think)

Have you tried George at Asda Glow Shine Highlighter?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: