L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara


L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara Review

L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara

L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara Brush

The L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara review

After my mascara binge in January (5 mascaras in weeks, gulp), I decided it was time for a new mascara. I was captivated in Boots by the shiny display for L’Oreal’s version of a false lash effect mascara, Lash Architect 4D (£10.99). There was nothing wrong at all with the previous 5 I brought, but as you can tell, I do like to try out new mascaras. L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara seems to divide people, some seem to find it clumpy and not volumising like L'Oreal claim, and others have said they love the length and the drama this gives to their lashes, another factor that L'Oreal does claim with this mascara. 
  
Lash Architect mascara comes in a mirrored effect and shard shaped packaging, the brush is pretty basic, it's quite long and on the thin side with short bristles. I would imagine if you have small eyes the brush may be larger than your eyes.

Straight away I loved the formula, isn't too wet and it applies properly on first application, no waiting a few days for it to 'dry out'. The brush is a little tapered so you can get at the small lashes in the corner, and its also at a slight angle which really coats my lashes. Now, I like my lashes with drama, so naturally I love this mascara. I often border on wearing too much mascara (not that I believe that is such a issue...) but if you like more natural and defined lashes this may not be for you. The only tiny downside I found was that it didn't curl my lashes like it claimed, but curl isn't a factor I am overly bothered about. If you like volumised dramatic lashes, 4D Lash Architect is a perfect high street choice.


Have you tried L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect Mascara?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: