Soap and Glory Brow Archery | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Soap and Glory Brow Archery


The Soap and Glory Brow Archery Love is Blonde Review

Soap and Glory Brow Archery Love is Blonde Review

I can fully blame Sian for this purchase. And she can also take the blame for the Supercat Liner Pen I also brought at the same time. But since seeing the Soap and Glory Brow Archery on her blog months ago, I just had to have it. I got the shade Love is Blonde, and the range is rather limited, I got only see two colours. However, this shade was pretty perfectly matched to my brows so I was happy.

The unique thing with Brow Archery is the pencil on one end and a felt tip pen on the other. The pencil end is firm, a little dry but not too waxy allowing you to fill in and define your brows in either a natural or dramatic. The rounded end doesn't give you the precision that some others pencil's do but that's where the Brow Tint comes in.

Soap and Glory Brow Archery Felt Tip End

Soap and Glory Brow Archery Wax EndSoap and Glory Brow Archery Love is Blonde

The brow tint, a fine nib felt tip pen that is, somehow, just the right amount of colour. Some people have said that they find the nib to be dry, I haven't found this... I then use the crayon to then define my eye brow shape a bit more. The great thing about the crayon end is there is no need to blend in. It creates more of a smudged natural line than a harsh line which kohl pencils can create if you’re a little too heavy handed and don’t use the brush to blend.

I never thought I would see the day I would use a felt tip pen on my brows, but Brow Archery just works. One item that does deserve the hype.


Have you tried the Soap and Glory Brow Archery?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: