Focus on bronzing | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Focus on bronzing


Benefit Dallas Bronzer, Benefit Sugarbomb Blush, Bourjois bronzing primer, Bronzing, Focus on bronzing, No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter, Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick,

Its that time of year where bronzers are everywhere. Perfect for me as I am not going on holiday this year, and regardless, I don't tan anyway. Saying that, I never actually try. When it comes to a tan, fake is best. No sun for me, and I am sure when I reach 50, my skin will thank me. Well, it better do. But here is a run down of my favourite tanning products I use to give me a bit of a glow.

Benefit Dallas Bronzer. I know I harp on about this bronzer, but I am yet to find one that beats it. Nars is next on my list saying that, but it will take a lot for me to part from Dallas. Maybe I'll just buy another one as a spare...

Bourjois bronzing primer. My Chanel copy, as I just can't afford the real thing. But Bourjois have done so well this, I can't stop using it. 

No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter. Again, I know I keep mentioning this, but No7 have just made it so easy to highlight with this stick. No faffing. 

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick. My budget bronzer of choice, and a complete Bobbi Brown copy. And even cheaper that The Body Shop's version. You only have to read my first line of this post to see how much I love it. 

Benefit Sugarbomb Blush. So technically not a blush, and I wasn't even fussed when I got this. But I do like to add a hint of pink/warmth to my face. Just to side step the total Umpa Lumpa look.


What are favourite bronzing products?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: