The one that beats Chanel | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The one that beats Chanel


Jo Malone Peony and Suede Blush Cologne


Not often I make such a claim. Well only the one, but the cleanser was worth it. I have had this perfume, or cologne as Jo Malone calls it, for a fair few months now, and it has not slipped off my perfume radar at all, so this is no passing fad (common in my world). 

The Jo Malone Peony and Suede Blush is the first scent of mine that I consider on par, if not, beating my ultimate Coco Mademoiselle Chanel.  The fuss with this scent? Well, its a sweet and romantic scent that combines the freshness of red apple, jasmine, the luxury of peony (favourite flower) and the unusual mix of suede into the one heavenly fragrance. 

Think a floral scent with a touch of leather won't work? Think again. This has no trace of leather at all, so no worries that you'll smell like a new car or that leather bomber jacket in Topshop. The combination leaves a scent I think is a tad musky but the floral edge leaves it warm and understated. Think Marc Jacobs Daisy or Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, but nicer. It’s that sort of scent that you’ll love but you won’t be sure exactly why.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: