The Perfect New Year Eve Red Lip. Ft The Kate Moss 111 Lipstick | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Perfect New Year Eve Red Lip. Ft The Kate Moss 111 Lipstick


Rimmel Kate Moss 111 Lipstick in Kiss of Life

Before the last of Quality Streets are eaten, thoughts are always swiftly shifted to the next biggest date on the calendar, New Years Eve. Even thought I am not fussed on this one, at all, when I do out I won't be doing things by halves. If you can go for a red lip on the biggest going out night of the year, when can you?

Its not secret how much I adore the deep vampy red of the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107, but wearing this daily left me missing my going out lipstick that would make me feel like I've made an effort. I didn't venture far at all with the Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick no. 111 Kiss Of Life. Another lipstick from Mrs Moss's Matte Finish collection.

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick Kiss Of Life 111 (£5.49) is a bright, warm, orange-toned red, think pillbox red. Two coats are needed to get the depth of red that I want. If you're doing red lips, why do things by halves? There is no feathering, dragging or any complaints, from this lipstick either. 

To pair with this I have the Barry M Lip Liner in Red (£2.99), and is my stupidly affordable option. And like the lipstick this liner applies like a dream and would easily pass for a high end one. Not one that costs under £3. I'm just hoping all this is still in place at midnight....


What colour lipstick will you be wearing this New Years Eve?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: