FOTD: Winter Edition | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

FOTD: Winter Edition



Illamasqua Brow Cake, Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, MAC Japanese Maple, Makeup Revolution Blush Palette All About Bronze, Naked 3 Palette, Urban Decay Naked,



FOTD posts are a rare occurrence for me, with my Summer FOTD Edition being the last time I managed to post one. Constantly changing what I use on my face is so common for me, but with the weather being stupidly cold recently its just not fun to waste extra time in bed (and warmth) sitting there playing makeup. But it does mean I can share what I've been wearing daily on my face... 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette | As everyone needs a Urban Decay in their makeup bag, and number 3 is by far my favourite. The pink tones have been a must have for me recently, and the quality is up there with some of the best I've tried.

Makeup Revolution Bronze and Contour Palette | You'll know my love for this if you read any of my Makeup Revolution posts. An entire palette of golden bronzes and highlighters to perk up my winter skin is very welcome in my bag.

Illamasqua Brow Cake | Winter means darker hair, and darker brows right? Motto is the perfect shade for most ashy blondes F.Y.I and I have been wearing this slightly darker option daily. It seems to set my brows slightly more than a pencil, but I am so fickle with brows no doubt I'll switch again next week.

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara | Still one of my most loved mascaras, despite all the ones I try. All I ask from a mascara is volume, lots of it, and Lancome has it down to a t with Hypnose Drama. One seriously underrated mascara, although perhaps that is a good thing. Don't want everyone to know the secret...

MAC Japanese Maple | One of my more recent purchases, and it made me relight my love for nude lips after a quick dabble in reds. This is a frosted light beige that is more wearable than Myth and is just perfect for when my lips look like they've died in cold.

Jo Malone Cologne in Peony and Suede Blush | Technically not on my face for obvious reasons, but I love this bottle so much I couldn't bare to leave it out. This floral and leather scent has become one of my all time favourites, despite not normally opting for florals. Or leather scents to be honest. Yet I can not put this Jo Malone bottle down.


What makeup items are you wearing daily at the moment?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: