What I've Been Loving This Week | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

What I've Been Loving This Week


Link

Not my picture, I'm not that creative. And while I am criticising myself, for some reason its been while since my last 'What I've Been Loving This Week' post.  I have actually missed posting them, and have made a mental note to try and keep them up this time....ahem, lets just take one week at time...

Just Julie How To Sell Your Blog To A Brand | I adore Julie's beauty reviews and makeup looks, yet her posts on blogging itself is such a good read. If she wasn't such a lovely lady I would hate her for being so damn on point with all things blogging.

Hello April's Are Review Posts Dying? | Again, another lady who just shouldn't be so talented at what they do. Serious, rein in your creativity and give the rest of us a chance yeah? But April's post on product reviews made me think, and feel slightly silly that I had never considered it that way before.

Soap & Glory Brow Archery | My one and only brow pencil ran out at the end of last year and I've only just got round to repurchasing it. And it seems absence does make the heart grow fonder, and I won't be parted from Archery any time soon. Trust me.

Bloglovin | Potentially the most shameless plug, but hey ho, as its not really Bloglovin that I have been liking this week (that would be weird) but the fact I reached a overwhelming 3000 followers on there. 3000? I remember squealing when I hit 100, so you can imagine this has left me speechless. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to everyone who does follow me, and if you don't? *Cough* Here is a little link for you...enjoy! 

What have you been loving this week?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: