The forgotten mascaras | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The forgotten mascaras


Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara, Benefit They're Real Mascara,  Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Mascara


Don't worry, I've not lost my mind and decided only small mascaras will do, (as if). But rummaging through my makeup had me finding a few sample mascara I forgot I had, yet I love and can't believe I forgot I owned. Its not like me to forget mascaras, house keys and phone? Yes. But mascara? Never. So as these three slipped through the net, its only fair they get their moment in the limelight. 

So, the Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara is such a underdog in the mascara world, if not, Clinique is. Not many seem of tried their mascaras, but if they have people just rave about them. And I am no different with this, as promising lash doubling it truly delivers and is one voluming mascara that can live up to the claim on the tube.

Benefit They're Real Mascara. Okay, so one everyone has probably tried, cliche blogger alert, but I am  fully in this club. The plastic brush really catches every lash, even the ones I didn't know I had, to the point of serious volume. I've heard some say this is difficult to remove but I've never come across such issues. But perhaps I wear too much mascara to notice things like that anyway. 

The Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Mascara is one mascara that is has caused a real love/hate relationship for me. Initially, I hated it, the 'oblique' brush, whatever that may be, left the formula too wet and a flat unworkable mess on my lids. However, my mind was changed and good job as I worried about myself disliking Dior, as this really does capture every lash and makes my lashes look pretty damn good. Even if I must say so myself.


Have you tried any of my forgot mascaras?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: