Sleek Face & Body Precious Metals Highlighter | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Sleek Face & Body Precious Metals Highlighter


The Sleek Face & Body Precious Metals Highlighter Review

Sleek Face & Body Precious Metals Highlighter and Real Technique Contour Brush

 Can anybody care to explain why I hate shimmer in eyeshadow, yet seem to love a face highlighter? Any logic there? Didn't think so....oh well, guess its my perogatative as a girl to be so undecided in the important things in life. And my weapon of highlighter choice at the moment? The Sleek Face & Body Precious Metals Highlighter (£9.99) which I got thanks to the Cohorted March Beauty Box.
Sleek is one of my favourite high street brand for face makeup, and their face form contouring kit is my holy grail for a contour, so this Precious Metals Highlighter Palette did cause a slight squeal of excitement. Aiming to create a gorgeous all-over shimmer and 'complexion enhancing glow', this is the highlight (excuse the pun) of the Cohorted March Beauty Box.

Sleek Face & Body Precious Metals Highlighter



Within this palette are four colours with three cream formulas and one powder, although the powder is incredible creamy I barely noticed it was a powder. Top observation marks for me. The three cream shades vary in tone ranging from a pearly champagne colour to two more slightly golden warmer shades, whilst the powder highlighter is a little more on the bronze side.

Luckily for my highlighting novice self, there is a little guide on the back of exactly where to put each shade. All are so pigmented, even the lighter shades, almost too much as I would imagine creating a disco ball look would be just too easy with this one. Precious Metals has defiantly become a partner in crime to my contour kit from Sleek, shimmer and all.



Have you tried the Sleek Face & Body Precious Metals Highlighter? 




Follow on Bloglovin