Instagram Diary: Part 10 | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Instagram Diary: Part 10


instagram, annabelflorence instagram, Makeup Revolution  Palette, Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette, Rimmel Nail Polish, Instagram photos,


As always, consistency hasn't been strong point. So much so that I don't even want to see the last time I did a Instagram Diary...so lets just pretend I have been reliable. But as you can see not much has changed, flowers, makeup and cats are my main theme. (In the words of Chandler - "could I be anymore of a cliche?" Nope.) I have found a new cat friend outside my house which is taking all my strength not to 'borrow' to add to my slightly overflowing house of animals. The reason I have resisted is purely as imagining my face flashed up over the local news as a cat snatcher is humiliating...can't have everyone knowing my mad cat lady destiny, yet.

What have you been up to recently?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: