The Monday Morning Saviour A.K.A Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Monday Morning Saviour A.K.A Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner swatch to brighten eyes


This should just be renamed as the Monday morning eyeliner - what I'll be needing tomorrow for sure. And to be fair, most weekday (generally just mornings) this Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner has become one of the first things I reach for. Nude, this shade, is a beige-y/tan colour and more suited to me as I didn't want that harsh white kohl liner you can get. I am just too lazy to bother blending white liner in.

This eyeliner sticks to its namesake, and has been completely waterproof, and stay puts for around 6 hours. Not bad for a £3.99 liner. Yet I didn't expect this to be so creamy and smooth to apply (well it is £3.99) and Rimmel have done well here with this being one of the softest high street liners I've used. I can see why these Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliners are often compared to the Urban Decay's eyeliners, yet for me the only different I could tell is the colour choices, as if I remember correctly Urban Decay's have a hint of glitter, (?) whereas Rimmel Scandal Eyes is matte. Which I, and imagine most, would prefer as glitter kohl eyeliner has been ruined from teenage makeup attempts. Monday mornings, you have a lot to thank Rimmel for. 


Have you tried the Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: