The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


The review of the new Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara The Review

I have never made this claim before, this is unheard of. But, I have found a mascara that has replaced my high end Lancome Hypnose Drama. Yes, the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (£5.99) has done it. I know I am late to jump on the bandwagon with this, admittedly I was purely waiting for the price to drop. Maybelline mascaras for me are generally just average, so paying £7.99 for something I thought I wouldnt really like seemed like throwing money away.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Wand

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara On

What a regret, and WHY did I not buy this sooner? So anyone who did tell me to buy this, I apologise for ignoring you. Instantly remind me of the L’Oreal’s Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, as wand-wise this rubber offering defies normal rubberness failures of lack of volume and definition, to give me some good lashes. The brush head itself is also slightly curved, like L'Oreal Butterfly, which is the perfect tool for even coated and lengthened lashes. Rarely for a high street mascara the formula is spot on; not too wet nor dry, and there is probably a technical way to describe that. 

Mascara dupes are a common thing, but a dupe twice over? Not so much. So wand wise this is defiantly  L'Oreal Butterfly mascara in a pink tube, yet once this is on, it just screams Benefit Roller Lash. Like everyone has already said, yes I know, original point I made there. But this was without a doubt a case of 'When I see it, I'll I believe it', and I promise next time someone tells me to buy a mascara, I will listen.

Have you tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: