New in from John Frieda | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

New in from John Frieda


New from John Frieda Haircare 2015


You know that feeling when good hair is wasted on a bad day? Well that has been happening a lot recently. Not so much the bad days, but more the good hair, and before you call big headed; one my hair is fake and two, my hair is hardly Victorias Secret swish worthy but the past few weeks have seen my hair actually behaving itself somewhat. And the reason behind this? The new John Frieda blonde range.

Apparently a revamp of their Beach Blonde line which was around back in 2000 (which I don't remember as I wasn't actually blonde then...), John Frieda has come back to help with the beach waves we all want, well I certainly do at least. The range consists of the Beach Blonde Cool Dip Purifying ShampooJohn Frieda Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner (£5.99) and the John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray (£5.89).

I was a tad dubious that a shampoo & conditioner duo could really do the whole beach vibe thing, but somehow, these have done it, and it has been said that this range is in fact suitable for blondes and brunettes. Smelling of mojito cocktails no less, both of these really have cleansed, nourished and hydrated my hair, and given a almost matte finish. Greasy hair girls (my hand is up) this is the one for you. The minty properties of these give a cooling effect that help with that hydration. And sorry Toni & Guy salt spray, you've been replaced by the John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray.

I hate to admit I have saved the best for last, and the Luxurious Volume 7 Day In-Shower Treatment (£9.99) is something you need if you have flat and limp hair. Like the name suggests, this in shower product is simply applied post shampoo & conditioner, left on for 3-5 minutes and then washed off. I excepted a bit of root lift from this, but even my ends of hair have come out thicker and right to the top of my head with my dire fringe actually looking full. Blonde or not, a beach fan or not, you can't deny the need for fuller hair.

My only suggestion for John Frieda about their new products? Please throw in complimentary mojitos to cure my cravings now please.

Have you tried any of these new John Frieda products?







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: