Instagram Diary: Part Thirteen | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Instagram Diary: Part Thirteen


Instagram, annabelflorence Instagram, Cocoa Brown new tan, Cocoa Brown new, Christmas 2015, Christmas 2015 decorations,




Bath bomb heaven (again) | The beach inducing envy Birchbox | Manuka Honey fun | Fake tan mitt famous | Autumn Flowers | CHRISTMAS decorations | One of those tea days | Freedom Skincare | Makeup Revolution brush prettiness

Being Friday 13th on Friday (observant of me I know), I thought it was meant to be that my thirteenth Instagram diary happened at the same time. Well a few days late but it took a that long to click. Since last week I have in fact become fake tan mitt famous (thank you Cocoa Brown), spent too much time loitering around bath bombs again and starting thinking about my Christmas decorations. To be fair, the last one isn't my fault as I can blame shops for selling them too early, and yes I should I more self restraint....but when things are this white and sparkly its just not my fault. Its human nature, and I can't beat science now can I?



What have you been up too recently?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: