Instagram Diary: Part Fifteen | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Instagram Diary: Part Fifteen

Instagram, Instagram Diary, Easter, L'Oreal Paris Miss Baby Roll Mascara, annabelflorence instagram,

I like blogging, it teaches you a lot. Well at least for me, and what have I learn this week? That I can not spell 'fifteen' and that I am very thankful for Google and its spell check properties. I have also learnt that I like Easter far too much and I am going to see how long I can leave my Easter decorations (yes I decorated) up for before my mum physically removes them. I have also found my new mascara obsession with L'Oreal's Miss Baby Roll mascara, and being very much like Benefit Roller Lash with added volume and half the price I am one very happy girl indeed. I may be a Easter obsessed bad speller, but at least my lashes are sorted.


What have you been up to this week?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: