Sleek Highlight Palette Cleo's Kiss | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Sleek Highlight Palette Cleo's Kiss


Sleek Highlight Palette Cleo's Kiss

Sleek Highlight Palette Cleo's Kiss


I don't really get on with cheaper highlighters, I get too annoyed and snobby when they aren't pigmented and wear off after an hour. But there is one brand that I will allow exceptions from on the highlighting front and that is Sleek. I have previously used their Precious Metals kit and this time round decided on the more golden option of Cleo's Kiss (£10). The names did help in my decision progress, not only did I used to have a horse called Cleo (yes really), the shade names of Sphinx, Delta, Dynasty, Goddess just had to come home with me. 

Sleek Highlight Palette Cleo's Kiss

Cleo's Kiss is made of two baked powder highlighters as well as two cream ones. Another pain for me is cream highlighters as they always seem to smudge my foundation off, but these two have surprised me on how creamy they are yet not oily so that don't do that annoying smudging thing. The powders meet Precious Metals standards and are extremely pigmented, glowy and so far have lasted all day. Sphinx is a gold powder highlight, Delta is the gold cream highlight - FYI also looks good with Sphinx layered over the top. Dynasty is the second cream highlight, the creamy gold shade. Lastly is Goddess (and my favourite) the rose gold powder highlight. Four of my favourite words right there.

I was worried that these shade combinations would be too dark for my pale skin tone, but good job I took the risk as I like to think that they look pretty good. Even if I must say so myself. 


Have you tried the Sleek Highlight Palette Cleo's Kiss?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: