Goodbye Pale, Hello James Read | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Goodbye Pale, Hello James Read


James Read, James Read Day Tan, James Read Sleep Mask Tan for face, James Read Enzyme Peel Masks,

My face doesn't do tan, real or fake my face insists on staying white. From a skincare point of view this is of course wonderful news, but for those who have to look at my marshmallow face? Not so much. So these James Read face tanning treats really couldn't of come at better time.

The first item I grabbed from this gold and white goodness was the Day Tan, a 'revolutionary' (their words not mine) day cream that is meant to a deliver a glowing of colour as well as instant moisture and SPF protection. Like I expected, my face wasn't too tanned from using this, but I do think there was a slight glow to my skin rather than a wash of tanned colour. Which is probably a blessing in disguise as my face wouldn't actually mess my pale body. But this mixture of glow and moisture is very welcomed.

James Read, James Read Day Tan, James Read Sleep Mask Tan for face, James Read Enzyme Peel Masks,
James Read, James Read Day Tan, James Read Sleep Mask Tan for face, James Read Enzyme Peel Masks,

Next is another product recently scare me (hiya Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette), with the Sleep Mask Tan for face. Who puts fake tan on and then goes to sleep with hope of waking up tanned? I do apparently. This is fact quite the skin treat, the gel mixes well with my dry skin and I do feel like I am giving myself a little facial, and this is a bit stronger in colour that the Day Tan, but nothing that would make people think 'Oh God she has been fake tanning her face'.

Lastly is one item my skin really needs, the Enzyme Peel Mask. This is meant to be the skin prep for a tan, but I just love the hydrating yet exfoliating mask that I am going to keep using this regardless of the fact I don't have a tan, but don't worry face you just tan in your own time yeah? Pfft...

Have you tried any James Read tans before?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: