My Most Loved Candle | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

My Most Loved Candle


Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Home Candle, Jo Malone, Jo Malone London Candle,

This is one big claim isn't it? For such a candle to narrow it down to that one that I will openly say is my favourite. I never venture much further than good old Yankee Candle, perhaps sometimes getting a nice one from Waitress (on offer) but I have gone to the Jo Malone side, and I am not going back. Well that is until I run out funds of course.

The Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Home Candle (£42) has been taking pride of place on my bedside table, and that is when a candle knows it done well in my house, and just for this candles appearance alone it is pure luxurious.  

Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Home Candle, Jo Malone, Jo Malone London Candle,


Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Home Candle, Jo Malone, Jo Malone London Candle,

The wild fig and cassis scent is sweet at first, yet not sickly, and after a few minutes its more of a juicy against woody pine scent and a base note of musk. Think sun-warmed figs. If you know what they smell like. Pricey, yes, but when do you walk into Jo Malone and expect any different? Plus this has doubled up as bedside table decoration so really its a two for one deal. I do just need another one for my collection I reckon...



Have you tried any Jo Malone candles?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: