The Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

23.7.17

The Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick


Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick

The Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick Review


Product rave and bargain alert..

I wont beat around the bush here. I am head over heels for this. The Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze forms part of the Instant Glow collection and the minute I laid eyes on it I knew I had to buy it. I've been lusting after Bobbi Browns bronzer for years but sometimes (most) the time my wages just are not quite allowing for £32 to be spent on bronzer. So at £4.99 (!) there was no way I was not buying this, regardless of the hundreds of bronzers/blushes/cheek stains I've accluminated. Makeup is a girls prerogative right?

Well I picked the Gold Bronze rather than the pink shimmer brick, I need to look tanned, not flushed. The gold bronze contains a soft champagne, a golden sandy taupe, a rich coppery bronze and a deep rose bronze. Each shade is super pigmented and smooth. No chunks of glitter here. Phew. Also, the colours could be used as eyeshadows but I wouldn't recommend that and using it as a bronzer too...hello the Oompah Lumpha look, with added sparkle.

Safe to say I love this - seventeens best product in my opinion. Plus my purse is thanking me as this has pushed Bobbi Brown out my wish list and is very happy with the £4.99 alternative bargain.


17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze - £4.99 -Available in Boots

Have you tried the Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick? 




Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment