Hello Summer Nails. Hello Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polish | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Hello Summer Nails. Hello Rimmel Super Shine Nail Polish


The Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine Nail Polish

Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine Nail Polish The Review
Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine Nail Polish  Review


So what happens when you go into Tesco's for a food shop? You come out with a new Rimmel nail polish of course. Or perhaps that is just me and my lack of makeup self control in the vegetable isle. I don't know quite what happened there, but I love my new Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine Nail Polish (£2.99). A summer cliche of course with the coral, or One Last Tango as Rimmel have named this, but what other colour am I really meant to wear in August?

Obviously I didn't really purchase this for the 60 second claim, or the shine factor, as it was just the only nail varnish choice on offer. But I am very impressed with the brush on this and its much better than most, even Essie. The formula is even more surprisingly, thick and non gappy, two coats was plenty, and I could even skip a top coat. I can safely say this is the best thing I have ever brought from Tesco's.


Have you tried the Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine Nail Polishes?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: