Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Beige Trench | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Beige Trench


The Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Beige Trench Review & Swatches

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Beige Trench  Swatches

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Beige Trench Review & Swatches


The winter months means my face can look pretty death like, so adding MAC Myth to my face just does me no favours. How much it pains me to admit that.  So back enter the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks. I picked up, shade 02 Beige Trench (of course), a light rosy pink nude. Straying away from my typical beige nude, it was actually the pink tones in this that attracted me to it, and it gives my face some much needed warmth.

Being Bourjois you can expect this to be very pigmented and creamy to apply.  And this stayed put all day but I do top up during regularly during the day being a perfectionist, so it is a bit hard to judge the staying power. It has survived (multiple) Caffe Nero trips however. 

Normally a MAC lipstick girl, there are not many that beat them for me. Expect obviously higher priced ones, but they are excluded here, especially as Bourjois have nailed it with this lipstick range. They do in fact have 18 shades to pick from so you don't all have to opt for the boring nude like myself, but I think you should...

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - £7.99

Have you tried the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: