What is on my face? | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

What is on my face?

Benefit, Benefit Dallas Bronzer, Benefit Porefessional Primer, Illamasqua Brow Cake, L'Oreal Flutter Lash, MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation, No.7, No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, Seventeen Phwoarr Paint,

As I often post about quite a few products it may seem that I wear them all on once, which I don't. Could you imagine? I would be the ultimate 'How not to wear makeup' poster girl. So I thought I would show what I wear on my face on a 'typical' day...

No7 Essential Moisture Day Cream | Still on of my favourite day creams

Benefit Porefessional Primer | Not sure I suffer from larger pores but I love the texture of this regardless.

MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation | As I posted last week, best high street budget foundation.

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint | My new concealer addition to my makeup family.

Benefit Dallas Bronzer | I don't suit blusher, at all. Bronzer is much better and Dallas is my ultimate choice.

L'Oreal Flutter Lash | My everyday mascara, my favourite YSL Shocking is a evening

Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake | Eyebrows are a must, and so is this.

What is your daily makeup? Any of these make your list?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: