John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Spray | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Spray


John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Spray Review

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Spray


For some reason recently my hair is as flat as anything, and my usual mousse just seems to be weighing it down, and just making it worse. And flat hair just ruins the day. John Frieda are one brand that have always pleased me, and their Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Spray is currently on offer in Superdrug for £3.99, so it went straight into my basket. I was dubious though, as it must be my flat limp hair, but no volume products work on me, very strange. And watching numerous Victoria's Secret Catwalk Shows recently has just fuelled my desire for volumised hair even more. Nothing like having attainable goals eh.

I’ve been using this for over a week now, just spraying it on my towel dried roots, and...IT WORKS. Obviously I've not quite reached the Victoria's Secret stage with hair, but this spray helps lift my hair from being flat packed to my scalp, and like its naturally got volume, not that false sticky up look. Being a spray it is pretty lightweight, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all, nor does it make it greasy or sticky and I am sure you can still use other products with this. Think of it as more a compliment to a blow dry routine rather than a overtake product. I do think if you have really thick hair this John Frieda spray may not quite be enough, but us fine hair people need to try this, and I am more than happy with my Victoria's Secret hair attempt. 


Have you tried the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Spray?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: