Focusing on Nude Makeup | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Focusing on Nude Makeup


Best Nude Makeup Top Picks



I either know what suits me, or I am a complete bore, but despite makeup trends and looks I always fall back to nude makeup. I would rather think its that I know nude makeup suits me (I hope) rather than the complete colour wimp option...regardless I doubt I'll fall out of love with nude makeup any time soon, so I've put together my favourite nude makeup up items.

Naked 3 Palette | Bet you've never seen one of these before, I'm so original. But I just can't help it. The range of colours in this palette make it my absolute holy grail, and  there are so many different looks that can be achieved from one little-ish palette, that look natural. Unless you go towards to dark end of palette!

No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter Stick | This light pinky, silvery tone highlighter is very much my dupe for Benefit Sunbeam. It is extremely flattering for a bronzer and looks effortlessly natural and subtle once blended in. Plus the stick makes its stupidly easily to apply, always a winner for me.

Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Pencil | I am beyond addicted to Benefit's High Brow, this light matte pink shade and I apply just under the arch of the brow to create the appearance that I have perfect, arched brows, even though that couldn't be further from the truth. 

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner | Another dupe, this time of Urban Decay's eyeliners. Rimmel have delivered a nude/beige liner, ideal to brighten up my eyes and hopefully make me feel more awake. So basically a Monday morning liner.

MAC Satin Finish Lipstick in Myth | One of the biggest nude taboos is the nude lip. Although its my favourite, I know many will disagree. Myth is a light neutral nude shade with a satin finish it is in-between matte and gloss, but technically neither. But I do find just tapping this lipstick on rather than smearing it looks much better, less harsh and less likely to end up looking like you've bitten a foundation sponge.


It might be my favourite, but do you like nude makeup? 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: