Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara


Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara Review

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara


Benefit They're Real Mascara

So my mascara collection is in two categories, every day mascaras, and mascara I only wear on special occasions. Yes, I am that sad. And in my special occasion category is the same three mascaras, Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Mascara (You know the one I never shut up about), Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, (with LancĂ´me Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara almost there) and of course, Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara. Considering just how much I love this mascara, I'm not entirely sure how I've never reviewed it. But I received a sample in May's BirchBox so thought this is the perfect time, and before the tube looks too tatty for any photographs!

They're Real Mascara is so hyped about, even now a few years after its release, yet it is fairly simple mascara, no OTT gimmicks, which is how a mascara should be in my opinion. The wand is made up of tiny bristles designed to catch every single lash, which it does, even those annoying short lashes on my lower lash line that never see a mascara coating. There are also bristles on the end of the wand, and I find this helps to 'hook' any annoying lashes. Its easy to coat both the inner and outer lashes, without causing a mess, or more importantly not poking my eye out.

Another positive for me is that you can really build the volume up without it looking clumpy and spidery. But the only thing this mascara lacks is the curling ability, as it is a wet formula this weighs down the lashes a bit and might uncurl them over time. Not a issue for me, but if this is a problem for you, maybe try one of my other favourites, the Lancome Hypnose Series.

That being said I love this mascara, stupid amounts, and think everyone should try this at least once in their life.

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara - £19.50 or I've just seen its currently £15.49 from QVC. Or, in Boots you can often pick up this size for around £9/10.

Have you tried Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: