Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara


Seventeen Falsifeye Mascara Review

Nothing excites me more than a new mascara release unsurprisingly. And this month Seventeen have brought out the Falsifeye HD Mascara. This is a improved version of its former Falsifeye mascara, although I've not tried that one, so I won't be able to give a comparison. I'm not sure why they have updated it, nor does it look anything like the original, and looks like a brand new mascara to me.

The mascara packaging looks like a normal one from the Seventeen range, aiming at a younger girls, rather than those, like myself, creeping near to the mid of their 20's. And again, no similarities in the slightest to the first Falsifeye Mascara, which was bright pink if I remember rightly, this is actually a bit classer looking with the black. This mascara claims to offer the false lash look without that fiddle we all know, and hate. 

The brush itself is extremely spiky. And that is a understatement. Seriously watch yourself with this plastic bristle as you will end up with some bad eye injuries, and blinding yourself with a Seveenteen mascara just isn't right. YSL on the other hand...

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara Wand


Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara On
Anyway, wand sharpness aside I really like this mascara, and my inner snob is screaming that this budget mascara with stupidly spiky wand actually creates super length and separation that does give illusion of false lashes. Ever better, there is no flaking, smudging and uncurling throughout the day, just pretty much perfect lashes. 

My favourite thing about this mascara? The fact that you can also get away with adding more and more, layering up to create as much volume as I like, and adding more throughout the day. There is something in the formula that isn't clumpy and lasts all day looking just as good as when I first applied it.

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara is currently on offer for £4.99 and I seriously urge you to go and buy this before the price shoots up. 


Have you tried the Seventeen Falsifeye Mascara?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: