Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara


Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara Review

Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara


In any of my mascara posts if I ever say I want/need a volumising mascara I can guarantee I'll get quite a few comments telling me try the Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara. And I always feel so rude saying, well yes I have, when I've not even done a review on it. But today that stops, even if my poor tube looks like its been in the wash several times, which it hasn't of course, but I think this just shows how much I've used the Volume Million Lashes, and just how the review might go...

I love L'Oreal, and its no secret, their False Lash Flutter Mascara is one of my ultimate hughstreet mascaras, but the Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara seems to be more popular in the beauty world. This mascara is slightly different than your average as it has a in-built excess wiper removes excess mascara for no clumps and the 'millionizer' brush separates lashes for a fanned out lash look.

Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara Wand



Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

The excess wiper removes well, excess mascara. Within the first sweep I immediately noticed a difference to the length and definition in my lashes, so even in the rushed morning I can still get great results with this mascara. I always find with this mascara that I get just the right amount of mascara on the wand to achieve maxed up volume, but with no overload and no clumps. If you're not such a fan of big wands, you might make a mess with the bottom lashes, but I haven't made that much of a mess. And I can get mascara everywhere. But the tiny bristles do come in handy as a lash comb and helps me separate my often overloaded lashes.

However, I find that wands like this are better for lengthening lashes. They don’t seem to be as effective with volumizing. We will leave plusher wands for that task I think. Saying that, I have obviously used this mascara no end, and I can't fault the smooth, smudge-free formula and the absence of flakes throughout the day. Oh L'Oreal, you are the Queen of high street mascaras. 

Loreal Volume Million Lashes - £10.99 from Boots


Have you tried the Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: