Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Olive | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Olive


Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Olive




Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Olive

Hey lovelies. After picking up Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her last week I seem to now I have a thing for green toned nails. I once thought they were only good for the likes of Shrek, but for some reason the minute I saw the shade in the new Barry M summer collection, I just knew I needed it. Ugly or not. 

Olive is pale green/grey, and much nicer than olives you see in jars I must say. This is also thicker than most the Gelly polishes I've tried, and I do think I could almost get away with the one coat. But then I decided that was just too risky, and painted on another. 

I don't like this as much as Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her, and Olive is very much a marmite shade, you'll either love the green/grey finish. Or completely hate it and think its vile. With that in mind, I am looking forward to wearing this out to see what the reaction is... 

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Olive £3.99



Have you tried Barry M Olive?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: