Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen

The Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner PenSoap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen Review




Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Liquid



My favourite eye makeup look requires a eyeliner pen in my opinion. Gel is too thick (and messy), and even the marjory hyped Benefit They're Real Liner is just a bit heavy for every day use I'm finding. I picked up the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner on a bit of a whim, and most high street liners I try just don't cut it, so I thought I would try one makeup brand I've never really tried. Plus I loved the name. Supercat? Well they sold me.

Of course gorgeous packaging by Soap and Glory, as always. Although the cardboard box is a little unnecessary as it just gets thrown away. Or recycled of course. When I swatched this I was surprised by how black it is, and some others (Rimmel & Maybelline) almost looked grey in comparison.

Supercat has a super fine tip, which makes it very easy to draw on a straight line on your lid. Yes it hurts a little, but then I can't have it all. Fine lines and soft nibs don't mix. What I like about finer nibs is that I can get either a natural fine line, or a thicker for more dramatic look. Which is normally what happens as I don't have the artistic skills for drawing fine lines. I can't manage on paper so there is no hope for my twitching eyes. 

For only £6 I highly doubt you'll find one as good, and this eyeliner has firmly made a place in my makeup bag. 


Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen £6


Have you tried the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: