Barry M Gelly Nails Effects - Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection First Impressions | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Barry M Gelly Nails Effects - Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection First Impressions


Barry M Gelly Nails Effects - Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection First Impressions


Recently, it feels like I have brought the majority of the Barry M stand. After the Barry M Olive shade, I was actually a bit repulsed by their new Autumn/Winter Collection. Horrible colours was my first reaction. Brown nails? Dingy red? Even worse, mustard yellow nails? And now I own three. The most turnaround reaction ever, but I am glad I caved with their new Gelly Nails Effects. I've not yet got to try them, hence the swatch-less post, as they are pretty much fresh from the Barry M stand yesterday. But I was just too keen to share them regardless.

First up is Barry M Gelly Nails Effects in Chai, this a medium grey. Well and thats about it really...just a nice mid toned grey. Next I opted for the Barry M Gelly Nails Effects in Cocoa, yes the dreaded brown, but this rich colours leans a little on the side red. Last is the my favourite, the Barry M Gelly Nails Effects in Chilli, with reds forever being my fail safe colour, I love this shade with the slight brown tones.

Barry M have got their AW14 range spot on in my opinion, and despite my initial hate, the colours are perfect for autumn. I'm just not sure I can commit to the mustard.



Will you be trying the Barry M Autumn/Winter Collection?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: