Makeup I didn’t want. But now can’t live without. | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Makeup I didn’t want. But now can’t live without.


Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her, Karora Cosmetics CC Cream, Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara, Soap and Glory Brow Archery, Superdrug Colour Effects,

We have all done this I am sure (help me out here), buying makeup we don't really want, and defiantly don't need, but for some reason we still end up with it in our hands. Whether it be a 'I might need it', 'Well everyone raves about it' or a 'there is no logic, I have a makeup problem' thought, there will always be products if we like it or not, we can't live without.

Soap and Glory Brow Archery | I know I keep going on about this. But I'm obsessed. And I didn't even want it when I brought. Its okay, I won't go on about this anymore.

Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her | Green/grey nails. Says it all really doesn't it? The most unattractive combination on paper, yet standing in Boots I had a moment where I thought it look nice. And I've not stopped wearing it ever since...

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara | This is stupidly underrated. But I did only buy it as I had a spare £5 in my purse (rare moment) and decided I could swap that note for mascara. Welcome to my logical world eh, but I can't get over how good this mascara is, especially for that price.

Superdrug Colour Effects | This is almost one I don't want to admit. But blonde girls know how hair just doesn't last, and I only decided to get one of these colour boosts as my mum was buying one for herself. Obviously the inner child in me couldn't bare it. But for a £1 amazingly good at giving my hair a boost without a hair disaster.

Karora Cosmetics CC Cream | My CC cream obsession is rather recent, as only in my Underused Makeup post last week I mentioned I don't use it enough. And low and behold the next I popped it on my arms instead of fake tan, well I was rushing and this was the quickest 'help give me colour' option. And I've not looked back since.


Do you have any products you didn't want but now can’t live without?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: