The Unlawful Nars blush | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Unlawful Nars blush


The Unlawful Nars blush Review

The Unlawful Nars blusher review

The Unlawful Nars blush Review and swatch

The Unlawful Nars blusher review swatches and on

If there’s one thing Nars is known for more than their blushes, and of course the names raising a well groomed eyebrow or two...Orgasm, Deep Throat *cough* So, the new blush from the Fall 2014 Night Caller collection by the name of Unlawful, seems almost plain. Oh the disappointment. Unlawful is thankfully a permanent item from the Night Caller range. I do like it when brands do that. Enough of all the limited edition stuff, my nerves can't handle it. 

Nars have described Unlawful as “amber pink with silver pearls” and while I have no idea what amber pink is, to my untrained eye, it looks like a warm peach with a rosy pink tone. And yes I have gone for pink blush, but the peach tones in this won it for me at the counter. 

On my fair skin, the pink tones seem to come out the most, so I would imagine on warmer and darker skin, the warmth of the amber colours would come out.  It’s so soft and rich in colour, with fantastic pigmentation, only need one dip is required to get the colour. I surprisingly like the slight shimmer in this, and its not that tacky (well I hope not) type of glittery that often puts me off shimmer. To me this is like a toned down version of their “Super Orgasm” blush. 

I can now see why there is so much hype around the Nars blushes, and I can feel myself becoming a bit of a Nars whore... 

Nars Blush in Unlawful £22.50


Have you tried the Nars Blush in Unlawful?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: