REN Skincare Favourites | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

REN Skincare Favourites


The REN Skincare Favourites, the Clean Skincare Review




REN Skincare Favourites, the Clean Skincare Set

If there was ever a shop to be overlooked, I think good old Mark and Spencer's can take that title. It seems they have refurbished their beauty halls, and after stumbling across one in my hunt for the food hall I discovered M&S actually stock some pretty decent brands amongst the no VLP knickers and Granddad PJ's. Who knew they sold Philip Kingsley, GlamGlow and REN? Yes really. I picked up the REN Skincare Favourites, the Clean Skincare set, and I must say, this is defiantly one of the best things I have brought from M&S, even beating their desserts, which does say a lot. Inside this very cute blue box with a even cuter bird like creature on, I got...

Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream

This is part of REN's Vita Mineral range, focusing on hydrating, nourishing and replenishing. Hello perfect day cream. This has been my staple as my makeup base, as it leaves my skin feeling plump (not fat) and moisturised, with less of those lovely dry patches I seem to collect this time of year. The very subtle rose scent to this cream completely sells it to me, and the full size cream will be purchased without a doubt.

Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser

A new addition to REN’s popular Rosa Centifolia range, this hot cloth cleanser is completely different to any other I’ve used before. This is more of a smooth, light and milky cream, compared to the often heavy balm like ones that often make a appearance. The hot cloth enclosed (not pictured as its laying soaking wet in my bathroom) is really soft but also sort of textured, providing a gentle exfoliation. My delicate sensitive little face has been loving the replenished feeling, and has handled a double cleanse without feeling stripped. This is defiantly the hot cloth cleanser for sensitive skinned people.

V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream

Being rubbish with night creams, as in I don't own any, I was very keen to try this cream from the V-Cense range. Admittedly this takes a tad long to sink in than some creams, but being for night I don't mind at all, and to be fair after a minute it has sunken in pretty well, minus residue. This does have a slightly odd scent, reminding me of salt and pepper, but I kind of like it...

Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Face masks are something I’m not hugely experimental with nor am I particularly that bothered. I do like the odd ‘peel-off’ face masks as I love pulling it off rather than the results. I am yet to use this properly as you need to leave it on for 10 minutes and I have had a serious lack of time this week, but I am very keen to try my first 'grown up' face mask, rather than those 99p packets that I buy for fun. 


REN Clean Skincare Set - £20. Not bad for something I ended up with as a result of getting lost, and for £20 I think this is a seriously good buy. Even if I must say so myself. 


What is your favourite REN skincare product?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: