When Only (Gold) Yves Saint Laurent Will Do.... | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

When Only (Gold) Yves Saint Laurent Will Do....


Yves Saint Laurent and Touch Eclat


There are certain times in life when only the best will do. This often happens to me during the winter months, January I am looking at you, when I either need a pick me up myself, or my face defiantly does. And what better cure than the best makeup? For me this is Yves Saint Laurent and their gold packaging. I have no idea why the gold makes me feel luxurious, but it does. Maybe its just as it pleases my inner makeup snob, not that I'll be admitted that freely. 

The Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Mascara is one of my all time favourites. Its a quick and easy way to give that false lash look. Every time I open it I just know my lashes will behave themselves. It even smells of pure luxury.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat I've somehow never written about this? Like it needs it anyway, as its of course everyone holy grail highlighter, and it has never let me down. Even when my skin and face is doing anything but behaving, Touch Eclat saves the day, and my face.

What are your items that no less will do?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: