What I've Been Loving This Week | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

What I've Been Loving This Week


Vogue May 2015 UK

Like normal, its been a few weeks ( a month) since my last What I've Been Loving This Week post. And that isn't because I've not liked anything in the world, its just as the weeks go so fast, I can't keep up.  So anyone who actually manages these posts weekly, like the title suggest, has my full respect, (and a bit of jealously).

So on that note, I'll start with something I am utterly envious of, Carrie Brighton's new photography print shop. As I am not the best with photography, anyone who manages it well, and manages to sell it, is like a mystery to me. Imagine me trying to shift copies of all those trees I take photos of. Exactly. And the photo of Brighton Beach? Yes please.

How can one person make something look so easy? Well Chaitra from Pink Pot just manages perfectly (erugh), especially with her guide to editing photos.  In fact, I am surprised she actually shared her tips here, if I was that talented I would be a little more reluctant...Ha... One blog worth a mention for me is XPrincessJas, as I can't trust myself to read her blog without wanting a mile long wish list, on a good day. Nars, MAC, YSL? Jas has it sorted. Click with (extreme) caution.

My He-Shi Gold Foaming Mousse as thanks to the 70's trends floating around, off the shoulder tops have been making themselves known in my wardrobe. And my poor shoulders really weren't ready for the occasion, especially as they didn't match my already 'tanned' neck. Don't pretend you tan all your body in the winter.


What have you been loving this week?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: