The products I've fallen out of love with | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The products I've fallen out of love with


Makeup Revolution Eyeliner, Benefit Gimme Brow Gel, Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara, GOSH Cosmetics Natural Blush in Melon, Makeup Revolution Awesome Double Flick Thick and Thin,









When I am wrong, I won't admit it unless I have too. Why would I? Or anyone? But yeah, it does happen, and when its with makeup it is even harder to admit as its often after I have sung a particular products praises to only realise its actually not that good. And in recent months its only gone and happened four times...

Benefit Gimme Brow Gel | I still love the concept of this, I mean who doesn't want fuller natural eyebrows? The reason I've fallen out of love with this as its just so gloopy, clumpy and one big mess right in the middle of my face now. This gel really doesn't stand the test of time.

GOSH Cosmetics Natural Blush in Melon | This isn't actually a bad product at all, the colour is gorgeous and much better for me than any baby pink tones. But let me just say, I have now tried Nars blushes...and I think that says it all.

Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara | I hate to add this in the list as Max Factor mascaras are some of my favourite from the cheaper end of things. Maybe its the double end faff, big chunky brush, or it being a nightmare remove could all play factor in why this mascara is a let down.

Makeup Revolution Awesome Double Flick Thick and Thin | Again, like the blusher, this isn't a awful product, both ends are good at what they do and are yet to dry up me on. But, pigmentation wise? I think every single felt tip liner I have tried since has out performed. Unfortunately for my bank account.

Have you fallen out with any makeup items before?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: