Crownbrush Haul: Part Two | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Crownbrush Haul: Part Two


Crownbrush makeup Haul The eyeshadow trio

It is safe to say I am feeling 'pro' like with my new makeup toys. Especially as Crownbrush makeup for me is such a hidden gem in the makeup world. The reason I am feeling such a professional? The Crownbrush 15 Colour Crème to Powder Foundation palette (£20.99) to be exact. Not sure I'll be using all the shades, however much I'd like to attempt it. But this kit would be ideal for travel considering what you get inside. Surprisingly for a kit, these shades (the ones I've tried) are a absolute dream to blend, I had expected not to like this 

I also got some of their new eyeshadow trios, and straight away not only did I love the shades, I fell for their names. Hello fancy french names, you're making me feel all Parisian. So first we have the Capri Eyeshadow Trio, for a classic smokey eye with a matte black, metallic grey and a champagne highlighter. Well, who doesn't like champagne?

Next, reminds me of a yatch with Catalina Eyeshadow Trio. This one is the one with champagne (can't get enough) and light golden tones, finished with a dark matte brown. Last is the French Riviera Eyeshadows, and this is for a golden bronze smokey eye with a matte, shimmer and metallic shade. Like I did expect with Crownbrush, these are so pigmented and lovely to apply. They have lasted all day too, and I didn't get any fall outs on my face like some cheaper brands have done in the past. And we are now not friends, even if they would put champagne into their makeup.  

Have you tried the Crownbrush 15 Colour Crème to Powder Foundation palette or their Eyeshadow trios?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: