The one you get to pick... both the Birchboxes for October 2015 | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The one you get to pick... both the Birchboxes for October 2015


Birchbox October 2015, Birchbox UK October 2015, Stylist Magazine, Beauty box,

Birchbox October 2015, Birchbox UK October 2015, Stylist Magazine, Beauty box,

Has a beauty box done this before? A option to actually the box you want? Well, if it has, it hasn't done a good job as I don't remember it. And this is exactly what Birchbox has done this month with their October box, as you can pick from two. The first, is back to basics (their words not mine) with essentials or opt for the Stylist Magazine Guest Editor Box curated by Joanna McGarry for the second. As you can guess by the boxes, you can see which one is the basic one.

That being said, it is anything but basic, filled with a Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat, a mini Bioderma (a.k.a the best micellar water), Beaver Professional shampoo & conditioner, a (very handy) toothpaste and lastly, my ultimate essential Full Size Eyeko Fat Liner. Cat eyes are a necessity.

Birchbox October 2015, Birchbox UK October 2015, Stylist Magazine, Beauty box,

Birchbox October 2015, Birchbox UK October 2015, Stylist Magazine, Beauty box,

And inside the pink patterned Stylist box? Birchbox has thrown in another mini Bioderma, a Rituals shower gel, Jeff Chastain Blowout Spray (note to self to blow dry hair), a slightly intriguing When Travelmate Sheet Mask and a rather lovely surprising scent of the English Laundry No.7. No relation to that No7, which was naturally my first thoughts, this rose and creamy white flower scent is much nicer than I ever expected as beauty box fragrances aren't my thing, and even though I do love this handy little travel size, I am already eyeing up the full size. 

I do think this is one of the months Birchbox has done well, either one of these boxes would of put a smile on my face (once I saw past the slightly dowdy basics box) so its even better you can actually pick one. Or you could just do a me and get both....


What do you think of this months Birchbox?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: