Chanel Le Crayon Levres...The Precision Lip Definer | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Chanel Le Crayon Levres...The Precision Lip Definer


The Chanel Le Crayon Levres, the Precision Lip Definer in 34


Chanel Le Crayon Levres, the Precision Lip Definer in 34

You know when you ignore an entire makeup item, suddenly have a moment of madness and try it, then utterly fall in love? Well that happened to me. For whatever reason lip liner just wasn't on my makeup radar at all, maybe I just thought it was a old school type of item that my only a lady in her 60's wears, and often too heavy, too dark and just too scary for my unadventurous side.

I did dabble with a Barry M liner for a bit, and I have no idea what happened next, but the next thing I knew I was sitting at the Chanel counter with new lips. And a hole in my purse. Thanks to the very talented makeup artist, I picked up the Chanel Le Crayon Levres, the Precision Lip Definer in 34 (£17.50)

Coming with a lip brush and sharpener, number 34 is beige, pinky-nude, and apparently their best seller (or a clever selling tactic to make me buy it). This is one of those liners for a subtle fuller lip look as its practically the colour of most lips, mine at least. It applies without dragging and feels considerably softer than the Barry M one I've been used to. 

Even if you aren’t very talented with lip pencils (I’m not), this applies so evenly, and I would imagine it would be hard to go wrong with this. Admittedly you can't see the colour well in the photo, but then if you could see the lines I would be doing wrong, and Mrs Pamela Anderson would have to hang up her dodgy lip liner crown.... 



Have you ever tried the Chanel Lip Liners?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: